Thursday, February 28, 2008

Full Life Consequences

It's been quite a week at school. the entire week was a slack-fest, the only significant things that happened in school werethe daily chem and maths lectures. Made a few new friends, but very few. Either the school is very big, or the rest of my class seems to be avoiding me. I can't even tell if this or that person was in my CG or not. But with my small band of mates, we manage to pretty much enjoy ourselves.

The highlight of the week was yesterday, when we were having our chem lecture. A real ROFL-worthy day. The lecturer(some indian dude) wanted to use the whiteboard in the LT which was hidden behind the projection screen and tried to raise the screen. He tried fiddling with the controls but the screen got stuck. Then some other teacher went to help, and she managed to un-stick it but for some reason she started lowering it. It got lower and lower and loooweeerrrrrr. Then then it detached. They tried fixing it back, but it was a sloppy job. End result:

It was quie hilarious watching them fussing over the thing, I was thinking of taking a video of it but teachers were watching...

So, it's the end of the week. Time to hang up my VS uniform for the last time and wear that Green THING for 2 years. Ah well. All good things must end sometime.




Also, I found this on the net today.



Here's part 2.

Don't ask.

No comments: