Sunday, February 24, 2008

In the Valley of Elah

Yesterday, I went mugging with Hong Aik. Yes, mugging. Whenever I'm at home and have nothing to do, I get this sudden urge to take out my notes and revise. We went to Burger King to mug. You should see how many of our kind there are. 3/4 of the chairs and tables were taken up by muggers. We stayed there for about 5 hours then went to Aston's for dinner. 2 very filling dinners+2 ice lemon teas =16 dollars exactly, including gst. We should go there more often. Just as I finish typing this, a tremor occurs. Prolly some earthquake at sumatra or something like that. Curiously, I was thinking of skyscrapers wobbling around at the time. But enough of this weirdness.

Went to get me some new contact lenses today. The last time I wore contacts was like 5 years ago. There was a nasty incident which resulted in an ulcer on my left eye but i'm ready to give it a go again.

Just came back from a screening of "In the Valley of Elah" at Tanglin Club. It was a pretty good movie, one of those thinking types where you gotta link different events together to form a clear picture or it will just sound nonsensical. I realised that it was M-18 after watching the movie. That explains some of the scenes. But still, it was pretty good.

I like my new hair. It's basically a crew cut, short and simple. and cool.

No comments: