Sunday, February 10, 2008

...

I just had the weirdest dream last night. Not really sure if it was a nightmare or anything. I dreamed that I was having some sort of lesson back at Victoria School, having some lessons in some air-conditioned room. The funny thing was, my SRJC mates were with me, girls included. I was like OMGWTFBQHAXZORZLOL. Since when did VS become a mixed school? Then I asked for permission to go to the toilet from some faceless teacher but instead of going to the loo, I started walking around the entire school. Maybe my dream-self is naughty or something . Apparently, the classrooms were all completely air-conditioned, even the corridors were air-conditioned. Now that i think of it, the entire school was air-conditioned, save for one mysterious room on the fourth floor i think. It was impossibly huge, with a carpeted floor and a single LCD tv sitting in the middle of it. It didn't turn on though. The room had a damn huge balcony as well and for some reason, all I saw were sand dunes from the balcony, stretching on forever it seemed. Then I exited and woke up.
very curious. I must be going mad.

No comments: