Tuesday, February 19, 2008

such a pity...

I hate MOE. Give us a month or so to make a few new friends, then suddenly take them all away. Wth. Today, the last official day spent with 1S20, we planned it well. Sortof. We were going to have brunch after school for the last time together at Kovan Mcdonald's, the place where we had our first outing together. Then, we would go to Sentosa and have the time of our lives for the last time together then have dinner for the last time together and finlly go home...for the last time together.

Unfortunately, since I got posted to TPJC, I immediately sought the help of my AEP teacher to help me enter NY, and was rudely interrupted in the middle of our brunch, to go to NY on the same day to do a practical and theory test. Showed the teacher the best stuff I had, Did the tests the best that I could and hurried off to Sentosa.

Played Beach volleyball for the first time, t'was fun but my aim sorta sucks really bad. Almost had to wade into the ocean once to fetch the ball. Then as quickly as it began, it started to grow dark so we went to Carl's Jr at Vivo for dinner. Finally, one by one, we left the MRT train, with Nicole crying with every departure. Cheer up! It's not the end!

Really hope to see you guys again soon! It will never be the same without all you weird and interesting characters being at loggerheads with each other. But for the while, Au Revoir!

No comments: