Thursday, February 21, 2008

WIN HOR? OK!

As the cliched saying goes, every cloud has a silver lining.
I felt the second day of orientation was much better than the first. Maybe it was because of the greatly reduced duration of time spent on talks, maybe it was because of the presence of those Malay guys who were so funny and lame. Makes me think of all those dudes back at VS.Today, there was only 1 hour of talks, followed by "the game of life"(lol), some Amazing Race-styled around-the-school-playing-games thing.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself tremendously, probably because I've settled down to the fact that I ain't going anywhere, and i might as well enjoy myself whenever posible. Was friggen tired after that and decided to skip mass dance and choir auditions. Yes, choir auditions, you read correctly.

Oh yea, almost forgot. They gave out free milk lol. And I got the orientation package, which included a shirt, shoebag and towel. Cost 15.50 tho.

As i reached home, got a call from Val saying that she was crashing TP. sigh. Hope you had fun Val!

No comments: