Sunday, February 17, 2008

omg you hax

Back from a really fun yet exhausting day at Val's place. I have no idea why i'm so tired. Maybe it was the pushups, maybe it was Gabriel's alcoholic atomic breath or maybe I was just plain tired, but whatever.
It was FUN today. Met up with Nick Yoong and Kim then sortof walked in circles around Eastlink mall. They have counters above doorways to count the number of people passing through. Weird huh?
Then we met up with nicole and co. and made our way to Val's place. Very nice place, CNY decorations everywhere. We had hot plate and steamboat, tho i mostly used the hotplate. Buttered chicken=yummy. Clifford seems to have a fetish for vibrating egg tofu. Weird guy.
Ate alot, became damn full, then we sat down and played card games. I took an interest in Clifford's guitar, and indirectly caused the breakage of his 6th string. Whoops lol. Made a trip to Eatlink to buy a replacement. Speaking of guitars, I should be buying one for my B'day, hopefully a good one under 100 bux.
Back on topic, we started playing "Cheat", that classic game that I used to be so good at. But it looks like i've lost all my m4d sk1llz, resulting in me accumulating close to the whole deck. meh.
Oh yea, Gabriel drank a whole bottle of Bacardi, making him very very drunk. Very unwise.
Then we debated whether or not to pon school tomorrow and go to Sentosa instead. Kim insisted that we go to the zoo. Meh, in the end we decided on just going back to school. I might bring my laptop...

No comments: