Monday, July 28, 2008

Music

Yea so, recently(and not so recently as well) i've been checking out different bands, a change from listening to soundtracks all the time and see f i can get myself interested in some other genres. So far, alternative rock seems okay. A little classical as well

Coldplay was okay, but got dull after a while. They make me want to sleep. Then I checked out a band called Aberdeen City. They're not bad, but their songs are a little unorthodox and weird. Then Muse. Muse is THE SHIT and i mean that in a good way. So far, there is not a song by them that I don't like. They're awesome. Check out Knights of Cydonia and Hysteria. Bought their live album HAARP and it didn't disappoint. Foo Fighters were okay as well, I like The Pretender and their acoustic tracks. Right now i'm checking out Nine Inch Nails, Their(his?) instrumental tracks are EPIC, especially "Just Like You Imagined".

Biology is a killer subject. Or maybe it's DNA and Genomics that makes it so difficult now. Seriously, the sense strand is not the anti-sense strand and the anti-sense strand is the sense strand? utter nonsense(pun intended, I think.)

No comments: