Friday, July 25, 2008

GUITAR!

My new CCA is fun. FInally, one that I actually really enjoy. That's the Guitar Ensemble. I love how a simple piece of wood with strings is able to play all kinds of music, using countless different unique styles.(try using your piano as a percussion instrument). Also, it's so damn easy to pick up. It was especially easy for me probably because I had a musical background in playing the piano. I pity those poor souls who used to read tabs only.

Also, it's full of cool and nice people (though the aforementioned touchy-feely weird guy from my class is in it as well.)I'm already friends with most of them, they're a blast to hang around with. Nowadays the only days I look forward to are Wednesdays, fridays and weekends.

Also, I can now play the intro and RHS portions of Flight of the bumblebee on piano :D

No comments: