Thursday, July 31, 2008

HOMEWORK

EEARRGH Next week=fac test. Bio+Chinese+Maths=Epic Fail. PW=epic lulz
EoM=change article, redo! School=suck

So, today was a pretty glum day for me, most of it was spent brooding over the amount of stuff i'm gonna have to do/study. The only thing that cheered me up was the ramblings of the guy sitting next to me in chinese class. I hate to say this, but the things that he says are sometimes downright...stupid. Today, he wondered aloud, "Actually hor, do we need our brains to think or do we think without them?" And yes, he was being serious.

At the end of the day, we had PE, NAPFA 5 stations. Flunked Pullups(0), but got A for sit n reach(49cm) and Situps(44). I did decently for shuttlerun and standing broad jump will be done next week. Can't wait for the jump!

Also, I gotta skip a few hours of school on 22 Aug to go for some interview for the A star attachment programme thingie. I hope i get in yet i don't. There's so much guitar stuff going on during the hols and i don't want to miss any of it!

So anyway, here's a shoop-de-whoop nigel style for you. A lil' low-quality though. I just got my hands on a higher-resolution stock image, I'll make another later. :D

No comments: