Saturday, March 8, 2008

PICTURES!

PICTURES! for today.
It was a pretty fun day.



A view out the car window

Meet my sister and her friends' pet fish.(they live together in the same house.)

Its called an Axolotl-Mexican Walking Fish. I call it the Mexican F*cked up Fish.

top view.

Side view.

A view of the sea from my filthy rich Aunt's WIP house.

Another view.

Yet another view.

And another.

Some patriotic aussie guy's house. notice the flags.



GPS system in my filthy rich aunt's car.

Bloody low roof of my filthy rich aunt's car. Mum is in the background.

another shot of the car's interior.

A view of my Aunt's WIP house. (custom, super-famous architect designed)

Another pic of my aunt's WIP house.

My aunt's current 2 years old house.

Another pic of the house

Interior of the house-living room

Garden of the house. My grandma grows stuff like tea leaves and tomatoes and mangoes here

Another shot of the garden.

Shot of the beach where we had lunch

Pic of a vietnamese-style-toasted-baguette-with-yummy-filling-sandwich-thingie

Random pic of traffic

Random pic of shops

I call it "Bent in time".

Random shot of the road.

"bent in time 2"

"bent in time 3"

some castle-looking thin overlooking the sea

The same beach

Outside my sister's place

Sitting room of my sis's place. cosy isnt it?

"bent in time 4"

Nothing much to comment about

Very long queue outside vietnamese-style-toasted-baguette-with-yummy-filling-sandwich-thingie shop.


more in the days to come!

No comments: