Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 3 pictures

FINALLY! pictures are up:P

They're not really in running order, more like from night to morning.


omg ufo


that's some fashion.

zomg shadow bird!

"What is this?" you think. It's literally a bunch of little kids flinging themselves up an down on a trampoline. A very amusing sight.

An anti-biohazard sterilized syringe containment chamber.

It's a perspective thing.

Lovey-dovey-dovey-thingeys

DUCKY!!!!!

Nothing much to comment about

You are here

And your favourite queues just got longer.

That restaraunt is owned by satan.

MY EYES!

Bent in time 5

Big brother Mcdonald is watching us all

meh

A korean christian procession thing.

There was a police cruiser driving in front of them.

They were marching just for fun apparently.

The leaning church over pizza

that track up there is for the monorails

A day at the (art) museum

My sister and I

check out the bent building to the left


Do you get such blue skies in Singapore?

For brunch: My father ordered a pan-fried mushrooms.

Bent in time 6

my empty plate

WALK

NOW

Hot chocolate

Cappuccino

My plate: toast, tomatoes, sausages, hash brown, bacon, eggs and something else that i forgot
the kitchen at my sister's place
A bunch of dead plants at my sister's place

look at the license plate

zigzag
This is Nachos I think. the other one's Guacamole.

The guys were gambling last night


Well, more pics later i think. Hopefully.

No comments: