Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SYF 2009

Well, TPJC Guitar Ensemble got Silver this year.

2007:Gold with Honours
2009:Silver

sounds like a world of difference doesn't it? For months we worked our asses off. I'm sure that my "lack of ass" has become even more scarce by now. ACJC got Gold, congrats and good job to you. We were always on par, perhaps you finally outplayed us today. SAC got Gold as well. I'm not so happy about this one. I'm sure that anyone who has heard SAC play will agree that it IS gold with honours material, and then some funny-sounding neighbourhood school comes and steals the title away. MJC got Gold as well. Granted, they did play fairly well, but i'd say they do not play as well as ACJC and SAC. If MJC deserved to get a gold, TPJC deserved to get a gold as well. I hope that it wasn't their fancy expensive pregnant bass guitars that gave them the title.

Ah well. Too bad there's no next time.

No comments: