Sunday, April 19, 2009

DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS, DIE!

Apparently it is D-day for the flies, and they forgot to send me a memo.
So a battalion of about 23 flies assaulted my room a few hours ago. Immediately, I alerted the troops, got to the battalions and hauled out the Ridsect. It's got the image of a dead mosquito on it but what the hell. The flies appeared to be attracted to my lamp so i just aimed and OPENED FIRE! DIE YOU PIECES OF SHIT. YOU SHAT ON MY GP ESSAY! Closed the door to prevent further intrusions and just in time too. Theres like 10 flies kamikaze-ing into my window at this very moment. I surveyed the damage. 1 very slightly dirtied GP essay, 23 FUCKING FLIES DEAD.pwned the flies 23-1. That'll teach ya. And oh wow, here's another crawling on my table. SQUASHdasASDNASD with tissue paper. Join the shit in the sewers kthxbai. And wtf, here's another. Climb into my keyboard won't you. He thinks he's some fly spy. And wow, go on and hide underneath my "i" key too. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Mission accomplished.

Revised score:25-1 maybe +1 sympathy point to the flies for leaving muck beneath my "i" key. Nick is triumphant.

No comments: