Friday, April 17, 2009

Mathematics.

How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways...
I hate thee to the depth and breadth and height
My cher can't teach, though always in my sight.
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace
I hate thee to the level of everyday's
Most hateful need, by sum and getting right.
I hate thee freely, as GC yields no might;
I hate thee purely, as my patience frays.
I hate thee even with passion fruit, juiced.
In my old briefs, and with no time to bathe.
I hate thee with a hate that's not obtuse.
With my lost saints, I hate thee to the death,
Grimaces, tears for all my life! And if God choose,
I shall but hate thee better after death.


So, it's been a reaaaaally long time since my last post, half because I don't know what to blog about and half because i'm too busy studying. Life has been really hectic for the past few months.

guitar+A Levels=no life

So I got my sticker on my guitar today, my ticket into participation in SYF. It doesn't mean much though. I'm expecting each and every J2 member of TPJC guitar ensemble to qualify for SYF. It would be such a waste if it doesn't happen.

On a lighter note, OMG Video Games Live! *drools* Who wants to go?

1 comment:

Dein Koenig said...

there is always hope