Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Are All Made of Stars

I love Moby. His music is so... familiar and awesome. That really catchy tune you heard in that movie? By Moby. The one you heard in the commercial? Composed by Moby. Just love his style.


Porcelain
Moby
In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

Tell the truth you never wanted me
Tell me

In my dreams I'm jealous all the time
As I wake I'm going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

-
Also, watched a 1995 movie called "12 Monkeys" Very good stuff. It addresses a lot of philosophical themes and others like madness, time paradoxes and stuff, it stars Bruce Willis, Madeleine Stowe and Brad Pitt. I felt really depressed after watching it though. Not because the ending sucked but because it was so friggen sad, gave me a "what the fuck, man..." moment, excuse the language. Definitely a movie worth watching, highly recommended by me(if that means anything at all :D)

No comments: