Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friends=fun

Enjoyed myself tremendously yesterday and today. Yesterday, Hong Aik came over and we went cycling, all the way to Changi Airport and back, it was EXHAUSTING. He slept over, and I kinda taught him how to play the guitar(a little). I'm a good teacher right???
To quote Hong aik, this is his version of what happened:"After dinner, we embarked on a journey to the East. I wanted to know-oh-oh-oh-oh, if it's possible to get to the Airport Terminals on bike. We cycled at a fairly fast speed, stopping only once at East Coast Seafood Centre for a drink. I met a few familiar faces as well. I had a great time, chatting and enjoying the breeze slapping my face constantly. Remember? Air resistance=k X velocity^2. Haha. He told me about how scouts once trekked all the way to airport. I can't decide to stand on the supporting or disapproving side of such things, but all I know is I sympathise with them. The sun was setting and it was getting darker by the minute. Finally, we came to a fork in the road and there was a cyclist also there. Politely, I asked if it was possible to cycle to the airport terminals, and I must admit I was disappointed when he told me that the terminals and the path we were on are separated by the airplane runway. In other words, it's impossible. My heart sank as I always believed it was possible. Nevertheless, I decided to turn back and head home, as it was already quite dark."

My laziness=ftw

And then Ashpenn came over today as well, and we had a blast reliving the good old days of co-op alien blasting, trash talking and generally exhibiting childish behaviour. Fun! Then we went to play pool.

-
ouch, my foot hurts.

No comments: