Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics are epic.

So. I watched the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics and boy, was it awesome. I expected something of the sort from China and they exceeded my expectations. The synchronisation of dancers/people is amazing. Seriously, it's not humanly possible. Only the Chinese are capable of such discipline and sheer epicness.

Michael Phelps. The main event of the Olympics, is made of pure awesome. Watch how he swims and find out for yourself. Gymnastics, diving, weightlifting and swimming are my fave events. Looking forward to the marathons and sprinting too.

Off-topic, my laptop's been sent for repair. Some idiot in my class dropped my bag with my lappy inside it. Now the screen flickers a little then turns black. Feel like punching the bastard. Pity he's the class monitor. So, I MAY be online in messenger, but it might not be me who's there. Watch out, malicious-people-out-there! *cough* Nigel, you sicko. *cough*

Also, http://www.cracked.com/blog/2008/08/12/what-the-olympics-really-mean-to-china/
^^^ is funny stuff, but to be taken with a grain of salt. American humour is unpredictable and full of shit.

No comments: