Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nothing to do

Ok, so the A levels are (almost) over. Just like the O levels, Bio MCQ has been left for last, a (torturous?) 10 day wait, I've decided that I shall do at least 1 MCQ paper a day, hopefully that will be enough. Must try to get at least 36 for MCQ. Day after bio paper 3, headed to Gnui's place. Now I have a bucketload of games to play, too bad I already finished one of them. MW2 was great while it lasted, but no MP on the XBOX. Mass Effect is deserving a second playthrough. Gears of War2 is done(lol) and now I'm pushing for permission from my mum to buy guitar hero.

Aside from games, I really need to train up for the upcoming conscription to the local military force. Don't why they don't leave PRs out of this. Most of us don't even pledge allegiance to the country. Heck, many Singaporeans are like that too. Some will get the first tickets out on the first sign of trouble(not saying that there will be, with few enemies and few resources for anyone to steal) Shrish Muregesan, one of my Secondary school classmates is literally "zhao"-ing at the end of the A levels. Looks like I've gone way off course. Yea so I'm gonna start by going to the gym today, ta.

No comments: