Saturday, October 25, 2008

X08

My rating for today: EPIC.

A day out, and well spent. Faithfully, I went to the X08 event at Marina Square like the gaming nerd I am, together with Gnui and was going to meet up with Ashpenn as well, but he was being lazy again. (stop sleeping, damn you!) First and foremost, lunch at Carl's Jr. Epic lunch. Filled me till night time(literally) then on to the games! Force Unleashed, Fracture, Gears of War 2, Rock band 2. You name it, they got it. Even the unreleased ones. Mirror's Edge, Far Cry2, TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD (woo), Left4dead. What a list. Tried them all. But the highlight was official Tomb Raider model, Allison Carrol coming on stage. That was awesome. All the right moves, not to mention the perfect figure :P copped 3 free posters as well. All in all, a day well spent with my best mates. Everyday should be a day like this.

No comments: